Sixth Form Results Day and Enrolment Information
A Level Results Day – Thursday 13th August 2020
Students have been invited to come into school between 9.00 a.m. and 12.00 p.m. to collect their results.
GCSE Results Day/Sixth Form Enrolment – Thursday 20th August 2020
Current FBA Students have been invited to come in to collect their results in time slots by Form:
· 9.00am – 10.00am Form Groups 11L and 11R
· 10.00am – 11.00am Form Groups 11S and 11W
· 11.00am – 12.00pm Form Groups 11B and 11E
· 12.00pm – 1.00pm Form Groups 11F and 11O
Students joining us from other school who have already accepted a place to join FBA have been invited to come in to enrol into our Sixth Form as follows:
You must check your results against our subject entry requirements and attend at the correct time:
· 1.00pm – 2.00pm – If you have met the entry requirements and want to accept your place
· 2.00pm – 3.00pm If you have met the entry requirements but want to change your chosen subjects
· 3.00pm – 4.00pm If you have not met the entry requirements
If you haven’t applied to the FBA Sixth Form or have not yet accepted your place, but you are now considering attending the FBA Sixth Form, then please follow the below:
1. Go to the FBA school website and complete the online enrolment form.
2. Please make sure that you attach your exam result paperwork making sure that the subjects and grades awarded can be clearly seen, and please ensure you include your phone number so that you can be contacted.
3. If there are any queries please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be contacted by a member of the sixth form team for a meeting to enrol with us on either Friday 21st, Monday 24th or Tuesday 25th August.