Apply For Free School Meals
Your daughter may receive a free school meals if you get any of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit – if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
If your child is eligible for free school meals, they’ll remain eligible until they finish the phase of schooling (secondary) they’re in on 31 March 2022.
You will need to apply for free school meals. The ONLY way to apply for Free School Meals is via the Havering website HTTPS://WWW.HAVERING.GOV.UK/INFO/20006/SCHOOLS_AND_EDUCATION/431/FREE_SCHOOL_MEALS_AND_PUPIL_PREMIUM
It is important that you apply immediately as processing the application can take some time. Please note that the person in receipt of the above benefits has to be the one that applies, otherwise your application may not be accepted.
If you do not have access to a computer, or would prefer us to apply on your behalf, please contact Mrs Martin on the school telephone number, 01708447368, who can make the application for you and answer any questions you may have. Or email: FMARTIN@FBAOK.CO.UK