How To Apply
Click this link to access the Frances Bardsley Sixth Form Application Form (opens in a new tab)
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 31st JANUARY 2020
- Once an application has been made, we will begin to meet with the students. Internal students will have opportunities to meet with Sixth Form staff and students informally to discuss their applications. External students from other schools will be invited in for an informal interview.
- Once these meetings have taken place, we will write to the students letting them know if they have been offered a conditional place. This communication will be made by the end of February.
- Once we have received all applications, we will then make final decisions on the courses that will run the following September. This decision is made based on the number of students applying for specific courses, as well as our ability to staff all of our A-Levels and BTEC courses. We will contact any students individually if it appears we are no longer able to run one of the subjects offered on our prospectus.
- All students will receive a letter to inform them of the subjects we are able to offer them and they must respond to let us know if they will be joining us in September.
If you have accepted an offer:
- Students who have chosen to study with us from other schools will be invited into Sixth Form during the summer term to meet the Sixth Form staff and students.
- On GCSE results day (20th August 2020), all applicants with offers are required to attend the school in person with their GCSE results. We can then discuss the courses they have chosen to study and discuss whether these will remain the same or change.
- Please note, that on Results Day, we can still make offers to students. Please attend the school with your GCSE results, in person by 2pm. We will also be available for enrolment after Results day – please see the school website for dates and times.
Please email email@example.com if you have any further enquires.